Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Pings & Things

I'm new to this whole thing, so forgive me if I'm a little lame or don't make sense. Since I'm new to all this, I will catch everyone up. I got married on January 1, 2009 and had a gorgeous daughter on November 21, 2010. She was 9 Lbs. 8 oz., 21 3/4 inches long. Even though there was no pain medication involved she was totally worth it! There, all caught up. These days I'm just getting use to being a mom and working full time. It's been going good, but I regret leaving her every morning. I hate not being with her, but as a rule for the Grandma's to watch her they have to send me pictures of her all day long. She is such an amazing little girl! She is so good for us, she sleeps all through the night, hardly fusses, has the most amazing and hilarious personality and is so so loving. The thing I love the most is the goofy gummy smiles I get every single morning when we wake up! It makes my whole day! Poor Annalise has a cold now, Bobby and I are recovering from the same cold! It's miserable. She makes me so sad with her little coughs and sneezes. Hopefully this cold goes away soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment